Rates: Excellent package
We are recruiting for a Project Manager for a Global Marine company.
The candidate shall be familiar with ship construction following contract approval and be able to undertake each stage of the production process from the grass-roots level.
- More than 10 years’ experience in managing shipbuilding projects including the construction management performance.
- Experience in negotiating with the owner and owner/customer.
- Also, good experience in organisation, coordination
- Good ability to communicate in English language
- Bachelor degree or above in ship’s mechanical equipment or related field
- Project Management certificate to intermediate level
- Responsible for the ship’s project master plan schedule
- Responsible for the ship’s equipment and materials
- Production planning, coordination and tracking of the construction
- Responsible for coordination between departments regarding construction and production
- Responsible for project cost control work,
- Responsible for the communication between shipowners and ship inspectors
- Implement the company's quality, environmental, Health and Safety system
- +44 (0)20 7313 2630