Duration: 3 years
Location: North East Asia
Rates: Excellent rates
We are recruiting for a Head of Piping to work on several sea going vessels projects such as Icebreaking supply vessels, Aframax Oil tankers, etc.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience
- Supervision over the complete manufacture of pipes from various grades of steel and alloys with a diameter of more than 258 mm, and pipes from corrosion-resistant steel and durable alloys with a diameter of more than 150 mm.
- The fitting of pipes with a diameter of more than 258 mm with several offshoots, onto the vessel and on the layout device in the workshop.
- The manufacture, assembly and testing of pipes assembled from segments and particularly complex shaped items of any diameters
- Determination of installation coordinates of the pipelines according to particularly complex drawings, layouts with location breakdown on the main vessel, taking into account the placement of equipment, mechanisms in the boiler compartments, in rooms containing equipment and requiring coordination with the design engineer
- +44 (0)20 7313 2630